Thursday, June 26, 2003

Hey. So I finally got hosted. Thank you Pam for hosting me :). Check her out at poetic-tragedy.net. She's really cool and her site rocks. I went to see Michelle Branch the other day, she was signing autographs. When I went up to line, she just looks up and says hi and I thought she was going to sign it and let everyone get out of there bc there was little time left. But she looked up and goes "Hi how are you?". I was like oh my God she's so nice! She didn't have to be nice at all, but she was so sweet and I said How are you? (I couldn't think of the words to say, bc I got starstruck) I wanted to tell her I saw her in concert and she was so good even with a cold, but I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. So I just stood there in awe for a minute, and then finally moved out bc people were rushing out of the way and I didn't want to stand in the entrance. Blah. It was so cool though! Her cd is great, and I admire her music bc she has the guts to say what she wants, and she doesn't have to come off as a whore to get attention. Anyways, moving on.....
I also to hang out with Kari and Tracy. I will talk about that later on. I got most of my files up and and having trouble with my homework. I am going to add some new content to the site, because the You section seems to be null, and the me section could use some stuff....and let's not even talk about the site section. Lol. :-P. I got a url redirection for most of my sites, so the links come to here. I didn't want anyone to be lost on the way. It was more simple than I thought it would be, I was being hesitant because I thought everything was going to be hard to fix but it's all fine. So I have a grasp on at least something in this world, which makes me feel better because everything else I seem to be gripping on seems to just get out of my grasp.
I'm lucky to be hosted by someone so nice, and also lucky that I can make something good come out of something bad. Although it infuriates me at points because the world is so unfair and I never seem to get anything, I am proud that I seem to channel that energy well.
Since I did the url redirection, now I move on to my next task. The private blog. Yes, I am going to put my feelings and thoughts all into one blog because I feel it is too spacious for one blog. And I can use a password protected page so that few people can read it and my innermost feelings won't be pulicly scrutinized on the web.
The other day Kari and Tracy and I went to get the autographs then to Sbarros. Then we went to the Virgin Megastore in Times Square. We had a lot of fun talking about our stuff in the restaurant because the three of us are so different and weird. (you don't see such striking people around a lot lol) Anyways, we had fun and but I will write about it in another blog cuz I have to collect my thoughts. These comments are pissing me off. I hope they come back soon.....rawr :).