Sunday, June 15, 2003

I had this strange dream I was one of the Titans, this band of warriors that raided England and came over here and had built a strong dynasty. This girl had somehow managed to come to 2025 and we all had these ocean front property homes, and our school was right next to the beach, so there could be swimming and stuff incorporated into the curriculum. Anyways, I was one of the Titans, of their blood, but I had either been adopted by The Horamis (the exact name does not come to mind), or had been part Horami by blood. I think my mother was Horami, but my father was a Titan. He had died in the war and so I had found this overwhelming urge to conquer the Horami League. The girl, Naomi, was looking for warrior supplies. She stood a short 4'10ish, but man that girl could fight! In her armor she was a lethal warrior, one that could saw you in half. She was very barbaric and brutal, someone how attacking by jumping and swinging from trees, her strength was speed, and she could seriously crack you open. She found these huge axes that she would use instead of the local guns we had, and she said that a man would not use such objects, unless he was not good enough to fight. Coming from her this was strange, because she was a girl. She looked Native American with a hint of British. So I tried to help her in her plan to vanquish the school. I hated many people in there so my gut instinct won. There were these popular guys who kept bothering me, but I had my own friends. One was this guy named Ralph, who looked like Ralph is real life, but wore different clothes. Another was this nerdy black girl named Cheryl, who was very sweet, but she was scared to say anything to the popular jerks. One day one of the most popular guys came out and started acting as if he was Lord's Gift. He wanted to know if he could go out with me, but he did it in such a way as to presume that he would matter of fact get a date. This was the passing point, and I helped aid Naomi in finding the walrus tusks of the animals that lived by the sea, and using them in a very intriguing and clever method to break open the dam that held the beach together and prevented the beach from flooding and everything from washing away into the ocean. In my anger, I helped them dealarm the school too, so only I knew when this was going to happen. But the Titans had no way of contacting me so I was left in the school with my friends and that popular jerk and some teachers while this was happening. Boy, was it a sight to see. We were in the school at around 7 oclock and by then night had fallen so everything was this sullen purple-blue. The girls came out of the school wondering why there was such a mist.(We all knew that the dam had been built so as to provide the most shelter and hold back any water that had been too much or any mist or natural storm, etc. They even had a device that would control these things.) So after frantically running around and doing some research (we had to go down to the basement) to figure out what was wrong, we had decided that somebody had messed with the dam and had ruined it so that the whole town was going to overfill. We were the most in danger and we tried to get to a shelter ( there was some shelters built I think). Either way, as long as we could get some place far from there, we could actually be able to be safe. But I stalled because I could not believe they would not tell me. I figured they wanted me to go down as a soldier in a battle would fight with his life, but I didn't understand how my anger could go so far... I looked around and realized even though the people were Horami, those very people who had killed my ancestors before and I had lost my father to, I realized I could not hate them. I loved my friends Ralph and Cherly very much, and even my school and some of the teachers, who had up til this point been only nice to me. So I started looking back and everyone was rushing out, and Ralph came back to go get me, even though he could have died too. Somehow my heel had got stuck into a crack and I could not move, my legs had broken somehow. I debated staying back bc I had caused part of their destruction and I didn't want to be safe, I wanted to die in what chaos I had caused. So he came and I said you can say good bye. And it was sad bc he only had like a minute to say something and he couldn't mutter anything and there were tears in his eyes. I told him to go or he would die too. In the last moment, he picked me up and freed me somehow and carried me over to the car and put me inside. He himself got in and the cars sped away while we watched the wave come up. We were going so fast I think it looked like we made it. I looked at him and knew he knew I had helped the Titans. We both knew he loved me enough to save me anyways, even when I had betrayed his homeland and his country. But he knew I didn't mean to, and I cared so much for the people who had killed my ancestors so many centuries ago...
Strange dream eh?