Saturday, September 06, 2003

Finally! I can blog. yay. This thing was having some kind of problems before. I want to thank Rita for hosting me. Everyone go visit her site. She's awesome. And, she lives in Norway. Go Norwegians. Woo hoo. lol. So anyways, the doctor has been giving me weird drugs, so bare with me.
I got a new layout up, as you can see. It didn't take me too long to make but I really like it because I like the effects on it. I never did anything like this before so I think it's good for me. I know I got a lot of bad reactions because it isn't the usual type of layout that I do but that's all okay. Everyone is just used to me doing one thing and they dont like me branching out but I like to explore my options. I think most of me has been very unfunctional lately. I am tired of being me. It takes a lot of effort on my part to be some of the things that I am. Im not saying that in a conceited sort of way, I just mean that sometimes it takes a lot of effort to be so patient, and it's also hard to be original. My policy before was thinking outside of the box, now I'm tired of being outside and I want to explore in. I know no matter where I end up, I will only be happy if I give myself the oppurtunity to venture out. Sometimes even things you dont like, you never know about unless you fully try it, because its a generalization put into our heads.
Hmmm...I was craving apple pie today so my mom told my brother to go out and he went out and bought me some. He also bought cheesecake which he got yelled at for. Now I'm blogging and I have a mass of laundry I did and must fold. I did it earlier today while i was showing everybody my new layouts. Hehe. I made plans with Kari. I am glad that is coming through because I really miss her even though I speak to her ....every other night. She's a really cool friend. Last time I saw her was on her birthday, which by the way, was awesome fun. I'm supposed to go fold laundry now and I'm getting really tired. Hopefully Kari will come back later online tonight and I can talk to her about some stuff that's been on my mind. Adios, for now.